Faculty Success supports a thriving faculty through supporting scholarship and teaching and seeks to improve equity in academic work by effecting change in CSU cultures, structures, and climate.
for equity and success in academic work
The Faculty Success program supports this mission through initiatives in the areas of recruitment, recognition & fulfillment, culture & climate, and leadership.
Support search processes to successfully attract diverse pools of outstanding applicants
- Resources for recruitment best practices
- OEO search trainings
Recognition & Fulfillment
Promote equity in workload, evaluation, promotion, and tenure processes
- Resources on Promotion & Tenure process and best practices
- Workload Equity
Empower faculty and staff to enact change within their spheres of influence
- Advocates & Allies
- EnCircle Mentoring Circles
- Equity and Support Resources
- Chairs & Heads Institute for Inclusive Excellence
- IDEA Mini-Grant